Bilsington is a mostly agricultural village and civil parish in the Ashford district of Kent, England. The village is south of Ashford, on the B2067, Hamstreet to Hythe road commencing north of the Royal Military Canal. About of a quarter of the parish is wooded, along most of the northern slopes leading up to the escarpment of the High Weald.
The village has an historic grade II* listed church, St Peter and St Paul, dating from around the second half of the 13th century when the Priory of St Augustine probably impropriated it. The Priory can be seen north east of the church, 3⁄4 of a mile away, but it was surrendered to the crown in 1535. The Aldington Gang are said to have used the Priory during some of their smuggling exploits of the 1820s. Today the Priory is a wedding and conference centre. and also hosts the odd Ghost Hunt.
Inside the church the Nave has four windows which are 14th century in style and there are some original fragments of glass present. There is a blocked Norman window. Above the chancel arch hangs the Royal arms of George III, dated 1774. Above the door into the tower is a stone bearing a carving which may well be the oldest surviving work in the church dating from about the 12th century.
The most striking feature in the village is the 58 feet high Cosway memorial obelisk dedicated to Member of Parliament and local landowner William Cosway who lost his life in a coaching accident in 1834.